The Global Competence Workshop Series consists of 6 modules and the workshops are held once a month. The aim of the series is to equip the 21st century educators with the skills to infuse global aspects in their instruction and to incorporate global topics and perspectives in schools across Indiana. The module titles are:
- Module #1: Why Global Competence?; Understanding the World through Disciplinary and Interdisciplinary Study
- Module #2: Globally Competent Students Investigate the World
- Module #3: Globally Competent Students Recognize Perspectives
- Module #4: Globally Competent Students Communicate Ideas and Take Actions
- Module #5: Teaching and Educating for Global Competence: What Schools Can Do?
- Module #6: Promoting Global Competence through Public Policy